Sunday, July 2, 2017

Blurb Blitz: His To Have by Devon Birchley


Thank you for your interest in hosting this tour, but all stops are filled.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Blurb Blitz Tour for His To Have by Devon Birchley, a New Adult Romance available now from Alpha Romance Press. The tour will run July 17 – August 11, and this tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. A mobi and ePub copy of the book is available for review in conjunction with a promo post.

Devon Birchley will be awarding a $30 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour, and a $20 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn host.
His to Have is a very steamy new adult romance with a perfect HEA.

“Fifty Shades of Grey for the Girls generation.”

Reagan

There’s a whole bunch of things I need right now—to feel at home in this big, lonely city. To stop working my ass off. To find myself a nice, normal guy. One thing I sure as hell don’t need is Adler Montgomery crashing into my world and telling me what I need.

Cock-sure, tattooed, moneyed, too sexy for his own good. Not my type, at all. And yet…

When his hand tightens in my hair, suddenly, all I need is him.

He opens my eyes to a whole new world, possesses me in every possible way, sets me on fire with his sweet, filthy words. And then he pushes me away. I know I should run, keep my heart safe, but that turns out to be the hardest thing of all.

Adler

She thought I was giving her a line. And that’s probably for the best, because the truth is dangerous. No-one’s eyes have ever looked so vulnerable, made me want to break all my rules. They make me chase her when I know I shouldn’t. They make me cruel; they make me soft. But more than that, they make me feel. And I don’t like that.

I tell myself she’s only a sub, that I’m helping her to discover her dark side. But the more I listen to her smart, feisty voice and the more I see she doesn’t take any crap from anyone, the deeper I fall. I’ve never met anyone like Reagan Lockhart before, but letting her in could mean ruin for both of us.
July 17: Long and Short Reviews
July 18: Books, Dreams,Life
July 19: The Pen and Muse Book Reviews
July 20: Fabulous and Brunette
July 21: The Avid Reader
July 24: K.T. Castle
July 24: Book Lover Promo
July 25: Read Your Writes Book Reviews
July 26: Christine Young
July 27: Reader's Handbook
July 28: Megan Morgan
July 31: Liz Gavin Blog
August 1: EskieMama and Dragon Lady Reads
August 2: Up 'Til Dawn Book Blog
August 2: Dina Rae's Write Stuff
August 3: Jazzy Book Reviews
August 4: Lampshade Reader
August 7: Liz's Reading Life - review
August 8: Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
August 9: Readeropolis
August 10: Sapphyria's Book Reviews
August 11: Linda Nightingale...Wordsmith

14 comments:

Nancy Allen said...

I would like to host an interview on July 21 @The Avid Reader

Christine Young said...

I CAN HOST JULY 26TH

Megan Morgan said...

Megan Morgan can host this July 28th.

stacey Schneller said...

Can host July 18

Dawn West said...

Up 'Til Dawn Book Blog - August 2nd

Nikolina said...

I'd love to host on July 24

Ally Swanson said...

I would love to host on 07/20 on Fabulous and Brunette - thank you!!

Karla Tamayo said...

I could do 24 of july :)

Liz Castillo said...

I can post on the 7th and do a review as well.

Jasmine B said...

I can host any of the open dates in August.

http://bookreviewsbyjasmine.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I can host on July 25th.

Read Your Writes Book Reviews

Dina Rae said...

I'll host August 2. Dina Rae from dinaraeswritestuff.blogspot.com
blcsdina@gmail.com

Nightingale said...

I would like to host on August 11 if no one else has booked that date.

EskIeMama Reads said...

We can host anyday if needed. EskieMama & Dragon Lady Reads